SATELLITE convenes the entire satellite-enabled communications ecosystem for THE premier global event on satellite technology. Each year, SATELLITE evolves to keep pace with the ever-changing industry and grows accordingly with new end-user markets, applications and technologies.
SATELLITE’s Exhibit Hall floor represents the entire ecosystem of manufacturers, service providers and integrators serving all technology end-user markets. Make sure your company is a part of the excitement!
Exhibit Space Rates for SATELLITE 2019
The rate for SATELLITE 2019 exhibit space is $58.50 per square foot; here are the rates for each booth/stand size:
||100 sq ft ~ 9 sq meters
||200 sq ft ~ 18 sq meters
||300 sq ft ~ 27 sq meters
|| 400 sq ft ~ 36 sq meters
|| 400 sq ft ~ 36 sq meters
|| 600 sq ft ~ 54 sq meters
|| 800 sq ft ~ 72 sq meters
||900 sq ft ~ 81 sq meters
||1,000 sq ft ~ 90 sq meters
||1,200 sq ft ~ 108 sq meters
||1,600 sq ft ~ 144 sq meters
||2,000 sq ft ~ 180 sq meters
||2,500 sq ft ~ 225 sq meters
Ready To Sign Up For SATELLITE 2018?
Booth reservations are now being accepted for SATELLITE 2018. Reserving is simple:
- Review the online floor plan
- Book your space in one of two ways:
- Fill out the Exhibit Space Contract and e-mail or fax the completed form to +1-301-576-5831.
- Contact Michael Cassinelli, Sales Director, by e-mail or by phone +1-301-354-1691.
Inside The Numbers At SATELLITE 2018!
- 14,611 total SATELLITE registrants
- 350 exhibiting companies
- 84,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space
- 23% international registrants from more than 111 countries represented
- 100+ members of the press, including Politico, The New Yorker, Bloomberg Business Week, and The Washington Post.
- 27% of attendees will make a purchase within 6 months following the show
- 19% of attendees will make a purchase within 6-12 months following the show
- 11% of attendees will make a purchase within 12-24 months following the show
Attendees By Primary Business
- Broadband/Broadcast: 10%
- Business/Information Services/End User: 15%
- Military or Government Agency or Organization (Foreign or Domestic): 16%
- Satellite Industry: 33%
- Technical Services (Engineer/Design): 22%
- Telecommunications Carrier: 4%
How Do We Attract The Buyers You Want To See?
Year-round, we are building our existing relationships and cultivating new ones to constantly build a database of qualified end-users who are searching for new products and technologies. Our comprehensive marketing plan will feature on-point messaging that cuts through the noise and speaks directly to each market’s challenges.
The Plan Includes:
- Exhibitor promotions crafted for each audience featuring the new products, services and demos attendees are interested in
- Group attendee packages created to boost attendance from the companies, regions and markets exhibitors want to see
- Partnerships with industry publications and associations across all markets
- Added initiatives with our sister publications and events, which include: Avionics Magazine, Defense Daily, CableFax, Via Satellite, the Global Connected Aircraft Summit, OilComm, FleetComm, DC5G Summit and more.
- Co-located events taking alongside the SATELLITE program
- Floor tours themed around each unique industry
Why They Come To SATELLITE
- A world class conference program led by the industry’s leading experts, thought-leaders and innovators
- Focused content through dedicated market tracks
- The largest exhibition floor of satellite-enabled products, services and technology
- Numerous opportunities to network with more than 14,000 attendees
- Startup Space, a lightning fast pitch competition where entrepreneurs pitch their business and technology ideas
- SGx 2018, a series of fast-pace inspirational talks from aerospace innovators and leaders built for young professionals
Contact Michael Cassinelli, Sales Director, by e-mail or by phone +1-301-354-1691 to learn about partner opportunities for 2019!