What are the dates for SATELLITE 2019?
- The SATELLITE 2019 Conference and Exhibition is Monday, May 6th through Thursday, May 9th, 2019. The SATELLITE Exhibition is Monday, May 6th – Wednesday, May 8th.
What are the times for the Exhibition?
- The Exhibit Hall is open during the following hours:
- Monday, May 6: 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 7: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 8: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where is SATELLITE 2019?
- SATELLITE 2019 will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, in Washington, D.C.
How can my company reserve exhibit space at SATELLITE 2019?
- Exhibiting at the SATELLITE Conference and Exhibition has always been a terrific value because it’s the only event to link buyers and sellers within the global satellite marketplace. Contact Michael Cassinelli, Sales Director, at +1-301-354-1691 for more information on exhibiting at SATELLITE 2019.
How do I register?
What are the different registration packages and pricing?
- There are several registration options for the SATELLITE 2019 Conference and Exhibition. Click here to view.
Does SATELLITE 2019 offer government and military discounts?
- Yes! Active military and federal, state and local government employees qualify for the government/military discounted rates for the Conference Registration Packages. Active military government employees will also receive a free exhibit hall pass!
- To obtain the military and government rate, simply select the option during the online registration process and please remember to bring your valid military or government ID to the event. Please note: Contractors do not qualify for military discounts.
What is the dress code?
- Business formal is encouraged for all events at SATELLITE 2019 Conference and Exhibition. Military personnel are encouraged to wear duty uniform.
How do I make my travel arrangements?
- Traveling to SATELLITE 2019 is easy and convenient when you use the SATELLITE 2019 travel service. Exclusive discounts on hotel rates are available in the SATELLITE 2019 official hotels. Please book your hotel rooms online through MCI USA, formerly Wyndham Jade, the official housing bureau for SATELLITE 2019, for your discounted room rate.
- A note from Show Management: Access Intelligence has carefully chosen MCI USA, formerly Wyndham Jade, as the official, exclusive, housing partner of SATELLITE 2019. Please disregard any solicitation from other companies claiming to be the SATELLITE 2019 housing company. Unfortunately we have no authority over these unethical companies, and such solicitations may happen more frequently as we get closer to SATELLITE 2019.
- There are 3 major international airports that serve the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is approximately 5 miles from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) located in Dulles, Virginia, approximately 27 miles west of Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is located about 33 miles north-east of Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
- MCI USA, formerly Wyndham Jade, can book your hotel room, flight and rental car in one quick phone call. To speak with a representative, please call +1-866-546-4308 (Domestic) or +1-972-349-5424 (International)
- For driving directions, please click here.
Are there discounted hotel rates?
- Yes! Exclusive discounts on hotel rates are available in the SATELLITE 2019 official hotels. Please book your hotel rooms through MCI USA, formerly Wyndham Jade, the only official SATELLITE 2019 housing bureau, for your discounted room rate. Click here to reserve your room.
How do I get to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center?
- The Walter E. Washington Convention Center is located between 7th and 9th Streets at 801 Mount Vernon Place, Washington D.C., right across from Carnegie Library at Mt. Vernon Square.
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center is just a 15-minute drive from Reagan National Airport and within a 45-minute drive from Dulles and Baltimore Washington International Airports. Shuttle service and car service are available from either airport to the hotel.
- The physical address is
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Detailed directions are available online.
Does the Metro run to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center?
- Yes! Take the Yellow Line Train marked Mt. Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center. Upon exiting the Mt. Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center Metro Station, the entrance to the Convention Center will be directly in front of you. Visit the WMATA website for more information.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else at my company?
- Registrations can be altered and edited up until the badge is printed. Access Intelligence recognizes the information in the registration system, NOT the confirmation e-mail, as the most current and valid information. Substitutions may be made at any time for confirmed registrants of SATELLITE 2019; however printed badges are non-transferable once collected at the event. Notice of substitution must be made in writing by the original registrant to register@SATShow.com or SATELLITE 2019, Attn: Registration, 9211 Corporate Blvd., 4th Floor, Rockville MD 20850. Please note: There will be a $25 charge for badge reprints requested onsite.
How do I cancel my registration, and what is the cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellations made after December 31, 2018 will be subject to a cancellation fee of $999. Registrants who do not cancel prior to March 18, 2019 will be liable for the full registration fee. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If for any reason Access Intelligence decides to cancel or postpone this conference, Access Intelligence is not responsible for covering airfare and other travel costs incurred by the clients. Refunds due to registrant error will be charged a $199 processing fee. Discounts will not be applied to current registrations. No refunds will be granted after March 18, 2019.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to register for or attend the SATELLITE 2019 Conference and Exhibition. There are no exceptions and this rule is strictly enforced.
Who can I contact if my question is not answered here?
Where can I report any dietary restrictions?
- Yes! Please include any dietary restrictions within your registration or email: register@SATShow.com
Is there a map of the session rooms?
- Yep, check out the floor plan here! When you pick up your badge be sure to review your show guide for all directional information as well as instructions to download the mobile app with the most up to date information.
Do I need my badge to get into sessions?
- Yes! Be sure to have your badge in view to gain access to all session rooms. If you should lose your badge, there will be a $25 reprint fee and a new badge can be issued at registration.
I’ve never been to DC, what should I see? (local attractions)
- Did you know that your SATELLITE 2019 badge gives you exclusive discounts all around Washington, D.C. You can find more information on the Washington, D.C. Website.
What if I’m late to a session, can I still go in?
- Yes! As always, please make an effort not to disturb the speaker or fellow attendees.
Will there be translators?
- Unfortunately there will be no official translators and the official language of the conference is English. Please contact customer care prior to the conference for any concerns or assistance.
How to download the mobile app?
- Search SATELLITE 2019 in Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the FREE, official mobile app of the 2019 conference.
Where can I park at the convention center?
Dates for 2020
- Plan ahead to join us March 9-12, 2020 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.